The thick wash of Uni-Vibe chorus/vibrato that permeates the landmark band of gypsys album is undeniably some of the most transcendent tone ever recorded. With that pedal’s chorusy, leslie-sounding goodness, Jimi Hendrix was able to summon startlingly rich textures that sound as if you can actually Spoon them out of the speakers. This pedal delivers those classic tones in all of their stunning analog Glory at a fraction of the size of the vintage shin-ei unit that Hendrix used from 1969 to 1970. Now available in an MXR mini housing emblazoned with the trippy, kaleidoscopic designs of award-winning UK-based design Cure I love dust, The Uni-Vibe chorus/vibrato looks better than ever and takes up way less space on your pedalboard.
- The rich, transcendent textures heard on the band of gypsys album
- A fraction of the size of the original unit that Jimi Hendrix used
- Features the trippy, kaleidoscopic designs of award-winning UK-based design cure ilovedust
- Pedalboard-friendly mxr mini housing
- Includes ECB003 9V adapter