GFI Systems Synesthesia Dual Engine Modulation
This is a customer-returned item. The pedal is in excellent condition and works perfectly. Comes with the original box, which is in good condition.
Synesthesia is an advanced, yet user friendly dual-channel multi-modulation engines, capable of running two modulation algorithms simultaneously. Packed with 22 classic and modern algorithms (expandable to 30 with future updates) and 3 different DSP routing schemes Synesthesia offers limitless sonic possibilities.
Synesthesia is not just another modulation pedal. By marrying a powerful dual-engine architecture with rich and deep algorithms we provide players with immersive and 'colorful' modulation effects experience, hence the name : Synesthesia.
Up to 30 on-board algorithms - more will be made accessible via the SymmLab editor.
- Dynamic Tremolo
- Harmonic Tremolo
- Slow Volume
- Envelope Filter
- Sample & Hold Filter
- Dyane Flanger
- Tape Flanger
- Samnple & Hold Flanger
- Envelope Phaser
- Sample & Holdl Phaser
- Octave Shifter
- Ring Modulator
- Double Tracker
- Arp Tremolo
- Arp Filter
- Arp Formant
- Arp Flanger
- Arp Phaser
- Arp RingMod
- Preset mode - conveniently recall your favorite patches from an easy-to-navigate banks of 32 presets.
- Stompbox mode - stomp the footswitches to control the individual DSP, just like using individual stompboxes.
- Comprehensive external control :
- Expression Pedal - with adjustable heel and toe values.
- Control Voltage (CV) - takes 0 - 2.5 V control voltages.
- Aux Switches - accepts up to 3 external switches for versatile control (tap-tempo, bank up/down, etc).
- MIDI In / MIDI Thru - nearly all features and functionalities of the pedal are opened to MIDI access, including MIDI clock.
- Tap-Tempo - you can tap in your tempo using an external tap pedal, via Midi, or on the pedal itself.
- Space saving - 12 cm x 12 cm (4.7" x 3.5"), impressively small for a pedal that can replace 3 or more individual stompboxes.
- Switch effects order (pre or post) effortlessly via the switchable Pre/Post configuration (specifed on per-preset basis).