Greer Amps Black Tiger Delay
The Black Tiger features an analog signal path, with a digital delay repeater circuit. The Black Tiger Delay Device is an amazing delay pedal. What would happen if you took the sound of two vintage tape delays, and sprinkled in a bit of sound from a vintage oil-can delay? Well…you’d be in delay heaven, or at least we think so. So, that’s what we did! After countless requests for a Greer Amps delay, we’ve finally answered the call. We took the time to engineer this delay to have the sound and feel of those vintage delays, with some added touch sensitivity. The front end of the Black Tiger is structured in a way that lets the nuances of your playing come through. If you’re looking for a delay that has the warmth of vintage studio equipment, with some slight grain on the repeats, then look no further. The Black Tiger is the answer. Controls:
- Feedback—adjusts the number of repeats. When set at or above the dot on the faceplate, the pedal will go into self-oscillation mode. The pedal WILL self-oscillate when in bypass mode, and as the repeats build, they get louder, so be careful about leaving the feedback control at or above the dot when in bypass mode.
- Mix—adjusts the level of delayed signal.
- Time—adjusts the time between delay repeats.
- Bypass Switch—true bypass footswitch.
- Touch sensitive front end, analog signal path, digital delay repeater.
- Vintage tape and oil can voicing!
- High quality analog buffers!
- Warm, analog tone, with slight grit on longer delay repeats!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and will ship within 1-2 weeks of your order and payment
- *If the pedal is left ON, and in Trails mode, some clock noise may be heard. For the best signal clarity, without any interference from the delay circuitry, please use the bypass switch, once the trails have decayed.
We Also Recommend