This is a customer-returned pedal in mint condition, but is missing the box. It is in 100% perfect working condition.
Echolution 3 is a multi-tap stereo modulation delay offering a myriad of sound design options including reverse, jump, pong, modulation tempo sync, variable low pass filter, flexible signal routing and comprehensive MIDI control. Delay times ranging from 100ms to 5 seconds can be dialed in using the Time knob or via Tap Tempo using the left footswitch. A second delay tap can be set to the same length or a fraction of the main delay time to create rhythmic echoes. The ¾ fraction creates a dotted eight note delay, while the Golden fraction uses the sacred geometry of the Golden Ratio (.382) as the multiplier for the second tap. The multi-tap settings can be even further enhanced by the stereo ping pong effect, which causes the different delay taps to switch sides on each repeat. Store up to 4 presets, unlock hidden features with the Universal Remote footswitch, and design yet unheard delay lines. Runs on standard 9VDC.
- Time: Sets the length of the delay line. Overrides tap tempo and vice versa. Select sub-divisions with the small push button. Can activate any two sub-divisions at once.
- Mix: Sets the volume level of the delay signal.
- Repeats: Sets the amount of regeneration in the delay line.
- Mod: Select and set the modulation Speed, Depth, and Tone. Hold push button to sync Speed to tap tempo.
- Preset Select: Push to toggle through presets, press and hold to select. To save a preset after making changes, press and hold. Presets can be toggled and selected using only footswitches (see manual).
- Special FX: Reverse makes the delay line go backwards. Jump makes the delay line jump up one octave. Pong (activated with a push and hold) causes echoes to alternate between the left and right channels, meant to be used in stereo.
BREAK RULES AND BUILD WORLDS
Designed to offer a streamlined user experience and a massive feature set, Echolution 3 is a worldbuilder. In a compact package, “E3” offers multi-tap delay lines, with sound design FX options ranging from the subtly cinematic to the outlandishly dramatic. I/O options include stereo output, MIDI sync, and additional footswitch features. On board presets make revisiting your favorite corners of the Echolution 3 universe simple.