The CAMOFLANGE Flanger was designed as a collaboration with DAN COGGINS (Former LOVETONE Pedal designer) as his second modulation pedal design since his Lovetone pedal days. This fully Analog Flanger was designed from the ground up to provide the most incredibly versatile flanger sounds with a level of versatility unsurpassed in analog effects so far.
With controls for Depth, Rate, Blend, Treble, Harmonics and Manual this analog pedal keeps it functionally simple but is a deceptively feature packed beast. For stereo pedal enthusiasts, they will be pleased to know that the Camoflange has both dry and wet outputs. This pedal allows you to deliver an almost unlimited tonal pallet no matter what your mood/style or guitar and amp setup. The premium sound is enhanced through the use of premium components all wrapped in a beautiful custom engineered enclosure.
Each pedal offers the following features:
- Six knobs to control Depth, Rate, Treble, Manual, Blend and Harmonics.
- Wet and dry outputs.
- A beautiful laser cut and laser etched stainless steel enclosure wrapped in a MTO green powder coat base.
- Engineered to be robust but functional with recessed knobs, sloped front and top mounted jacks.
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
- Size: (W)100mm x(L)125mm x(H)53mm