Walrus Audio Fundamental Series Distortion
The Fundamental Distortion is a 3-mode distortion. It covers a wide range of sounds from dark and doom through sharp cutting leads.
- Gain – The Gain slider sets the amount of gain applied to your guitar signal passing through the fuzz circuit.
- Tone – The Tone slider controls the frequency response of the signal after distortion. Below center boosts highs and above center cuts highs.
- Volume – The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
- Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between 3 distinct flavors of the pedal. Each position has different clipping modes or tone profiles.
- Dark - Asymmetric silicon clipping with added high-frequency cut. Think dark and dynamic
- Si - Classic silicon hard clipping diodes. Things get compressed and crunchy.
- LED - LED hard clipping diodes. A dynamic and crunchy sound.
Note: The LED clipping mode will be louder due to the nature of the LEDs, so use your volume slider to compensate!
- Bypass Switch – Turns the effect on and off.
- Bypass LED - Illuminated when the effect is engaged.
- Input Jack - 1/4 inch cable from the instrument.
- Output Jack - 1/4 inch cable to amplifier.
- 9v Jack – 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA min.