Death By Audio Fuzz War Fuzz Pedal
Call in the Army, the Navy, Scotland Yard, your mom, and the Mario Brothers! You'll need all the help you can get to stop this endless wall of fuzz from raging! This kill all circuit explodes the meanest, nastiest, most insane distortion to make you the ruler of the fuzz universe.
This Death By Audio pedal has hand spray painted graphix covering up meaty components and sound, giving you a high-tech fuzz mutilator at a punk rock price. With three knobs it can create a multitude of ultimate fuzz, boost, overdrive, and distortion sounds. Listen for yourself and you will see, this is the thickest sounding sustaining fuzz pedal we have ever heard.
- Volume: Controls the overall output level.
- Fuzz: Controls the gain of the fuzz circuit. At its lowest setting the pedal just acts as a tone shifter. As the fuzz knob is turned up it sweeps from a booster to an overdrive to a thick distortion to a full on blown out war of fuzz.
- Tone: A specially designed multi-curve shaping filter which changes the timbre of the pedal from super deep bass sludge to screaming highs.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.5" (including knobs and jacks).
- Weight: 19 oz
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 1 mA.