The Single Channel Masterpiece
The one that started it all. Our fresh approach to amplifier design led to the creation of something very special: Artist 20+RT. This amplifier encompasses maximum tonal versatility, without compromising on tonal quality; delivering everything from shimmering cleans to warm, natural, harmonically rich overdriven tones. It's powerful, portable, and works brilliantly with pedals and guitars of all types.
- Single Channel EL34 amplifier
- 20, 7, & 2 Watt Power Modes
- Incredible Versatility
- A Superb Pedal Platform
- Signature Reverb & Tremolo Circuits
- 4-Way Quad Footswitch Included
- Line Level FX Loop
- Available as a Head or 1x12" Combo
In Artist 20, each stage of the circuitry has been carefully refined to provide you with magnificent tone over a wide spectrum of styles. From the warmest of mellow jazz, through sparkling country cleans, to mean, gritty blues and classic rock drive, the Artist 20 has it covered; all with a depth, clarity, and feel that allows the personality of the your playing and guitar to really shine through.
Power at Your Fingertips
Don't be fooled by the 20 watt power rating. You’ll believe it's more when turned all the way up (with barely any background noise) – but you can still tame it. With our unique Output Power selection you can take Artist 20 down to 7 and 2 watts, without compromising your tone. Wind the Master down more, and all the touch sensitivity and nuance is retained down to almost whisper levels – perfect for stage, studio, or practice.
Signature Reverb & Tremolo
Artist 20+RT features our popular Signature Sinewave Reverb & Tremolo circuits. Both are switchable on the front panel, or via the included footswitch. You can also change the position of these effects in the chain with a flick of a switch.
The Reverb features depth and tone controls, giving you full control from bright & twangy, to more dark, ambient sounds. The Tremolo has depth and speed controls, using analogue control of the signal to give a smooth, even sweep at any speed.
Artist 20+RT includes a foot-switchable 'Voice' mode that adds presence and bite to the upper midrange - perfect for solos and cutting through the mix. Look to the control panel and you'll find a three-position Bright switch tailors the amp even more to flavour the player’s guitar of choice, serving up warmth, chime or bite as required.
Hi and Lo preamp gain presets are selectable on the rear panel. Lo gain giving more preamp head room for cleaner tones, with Hi gain doing exactly what it says on the tin: adding more touch sensitive drive as the preamp is pushed into overdrive.
The included Quad 4-way footswitch feature features optical OptoKick foot-switches designed by TheGigRig, and allows you to switch the Voice, Reverb, Tremolo, and FX Loop remotely. Alternatively you can control these functions via pedal switcher such as TheGigRig G2 or Boss ES-8 with our custom designed switcher interface.
- Output Valves: 2 x EL34 Class AB
- Preamp Valves: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7)
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb Depth, Reverb Tone, Tremolo Depth, Tremolo Speed, Master Volume
- Output Power Modes: 20w / 7w / 2w
- Reverb: Long Spring Delay
- Voice Boost: Mid-Upper Boost with 3 settings (2 /3.5 / 5 dB)
- FX: Line Level Series FX Loop
- Footswitch: 4-Way to control Voice, Reverb, Tremolo, FX
- Gain Switch Lo/Hi Gain Modes
- Construction: Marine-Grade Birch Ply
- Inputs: 2 - Lo & Hi
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 8 Ohm, 2 x 16 Ohm
- Speaker: Celestion G12H Anniversary, 16 Ohm
- Line Voltage: 230v or 115v (Switchable)
- Warranty: 5 Years (Excludes Speaker & Valves)
HEAD DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
- Dimensions: 54w x 30h x 26d cm (Inc. Feet & Handle)
- Weight: 14.5kg.
Built to Last
Every aspect of the Artist Series’ construction is of the highest quality. From the eyeleted epoxy glass boards, to the thick aluminium chassis and British-made custom wound transformers, the Artist series is nothing short of world class, marrying classic and contemporary design and manufacturing techniques.
All amps come with a 5 year limited warranty.