The RetroSonic is Revelator's rendition of the guitar that for many pioneered the whole enchilada. Yes, there were others, but not to some. The consummate working man's guitar, the right Tele can handle just about any thing, at any time in any situation. The Telecaster style guitar is my "go to" just about all the time for everything from Rockabilly to Worship music and everything in between.
- Body: Ultra Light Weight Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Color: '54 Era Transition Blonde
- Pickguard: Black Bakelite, 1 Ply
- Relic: Medium Wear
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Back Profile: Medium "C", .85"-.94"
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Fret Size: 6105
- Pickups: Lollar Special Tele Bridge, Budz 542 High Output Neck
- Tuners: Kluson Nickel
- Bridge: Revelator Standard Vintage Tele
- Knobs: Middle 50's Era Dome Top
- Weight: 6lbs. 12oz.
- Case: Revelator Levi's Gig Bag