Swiss things combines two true-bypass flexi-switch enabled effects loops, a flexi-switch ab-y box with transformer isolation between outputs, a buffered tuner output, 20dB of clean boost with adjustable gain, an expression pedal output for volume control and a quiet, high headroom output buffer into a compact pedalboard-friendly signal routing junction box that lives At the top-right genuine corner of your pedalboard and really ties your rig together without any signal loss.
- Use as many pedals as you'd like without tone-suck; eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
- Quickly and easily bypass or engage All of your effects with one click
- Use Flexi-Switch technology with every pedal in your setup
- Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
- Tidy up your rig, shorten cable runs, and reduce tone loss by keeping all inputs and outputs in one location