2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic Lite - Ebony
You're looking at a excellent condition 2021 Gibson Les Paul Classic Lite in an Ebony finish. It's a great sounding guitar that plays very well. A great addition to any collection.
The Les Paul Classic Lite pays tribute to the timeless elegance of the Les Paul Classic, while nailing classic Les Paul tone -- all in a light, comfortable guitar that's superbly easy to play. A thinner mahogany body with traditional 9-hole weight relief secures an ergonomic experience in the hand, while a solid carved maple top assures that legendary maple/mahogany sound. Add a pair of Gibson's most popular pickups, the '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus zebra, and that sweet Classic Slim tapered neck, and it's a guitar that covers all bases.
- Maple top for long sustain with crisp, bright tone
- Traditional weight relief for a balanced feel, maintains the tone of the wood
- Rosewood fretboard has an 0pen, warm tone and smooth playing feel
- '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus pickups offer rich, vintage tone that's warm, deep, and edgy
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium - Cryogenically Treated
- Nut Material: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Back: Wood
- Weight Relief: 9-Hole
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Aluminum Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Kidney
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: 57 Classic
- Bridge Pickup: 57 Classic +
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch
- Other: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
- Case: Hard Shell Gibson
- Weight: 7lbs 13.3oz
- Serial Number:228710116, Production year: October 14, 2021, Batch:0 Product nr.: 116, Manufactured in Nashville