2021 PRS SE Silver Sky - Ever Green
You're looking at an absolutely gorgeous and minty 2021 PRS SE Silver Sky in the Ever Green finish. This guitar comes with all the case candy and is practically brand new.
The PRS SE Silver Sky is a familiar iteration of the original Silver Sky model that was first introduced with John Mayer in 2018. This workhorse guitar provides ample tone and playability in four distinct colors, delivering looks, feel, and sound.
The PRS SE Silver Sky starts with a poplar body, bolt-on maple neck, and rosewood fretboard with PRS trademark bird inlays. The 22-fret, 25.5” scale length neck features the original 635JM carve and an 8.5” fretboard radius, so the PRS SE Silver Sky will feel right at home. Plug it in, and the three single-coil 635JM “S” pickups will bark and sing. This guitar is anchored by a two-point steel tremolo, synthetic bone nut, and vintage-style tuners. Other design features include the PRS Silver Sky inverted headstock shape and the PRS double-acting truss rod (accessible from the front of the headstock for ease of use). Ships with PRS Classic 10-46 strings and gig bag.
- Body Construction: Solidbody
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Top Carve: Flat Top
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Construction: Multi-Ply
- Truss Rod: PRS Double-Acting
- Neck Shape: 635JM
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 53/64"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Nut: 1 20/32"
- Width Of Fretboard At The Body: 2 7/32"
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 8.5”
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Birds
- Headstock Logo: Signature "SE", Decal
- Neck/Body Assembly Type: Bolt-On
- Bridge: 2-Point Steel Tremolo
- Tuners: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Treble Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Middle Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Bass Pickup: 635JM "S"
- Controls: Volume and Two Tone Controls with 5-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: PRS Classic 10-46
- Tuning: Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
- Case: Gigbag
- Model: J2R4J, SE Silver Sky
- Color: Ever Green
- Weight: 7lbs 3.2oz
- Serial Number: CTI D54399