The fuzziest side of the VOX UL730
The Mocker, paying homage to the iconic VOX UL730 fuzz circuit, is a must-have for capturing legendary Beatles tones, especially when paired with a Dr. Robert pedal. Equally well-suited and versatile for players seeking their signature sound, it boasts intuitive Bias and Tone controls for vintage nostalgia and modern textures.
To ensure authenticity and capture the spirit of the original UL Series, we’ve sourced rare N.O.S (New Old Stock) Phillips OA200 diodes. These diodes are a perfect match for those used in the original UL Series pedals, guaranteeing an authentic and vintage fuzz experience.
This is the reason of being a Limited Edition of only 200 units. Making it a true gem for those who appreciate both tone and craftsmanship. Each pedal is meticulously handcrafted in our Barcelona headquarters, ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail.
- Faithful replica of our VOX UL730 (S/N 3042) internal fuzz circuit
- New Old Stock OA200 diodes, same used in the VOX UL series
- Bias and Tone controls for a wide range of fuzz tones
- Grey Hammerite finish; a tribute to the 60’s British fuzzboxes
- Graphics inspired on the lead tones from ‘Sgt. Peppers’ album
- Smart Track® Fastening System
- DIMENSIONS: 13,7 x 8,8 x 5,5cm (5.4” x 3.4” x 2.2”) with knobs
- WEIGHT: 410g. (0.90 lb)
- BYPASS: Relay True Bypass
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 9V DC Center Negative 50mA minimum
- CURRENT DRAW: ≈12mA