Aclam The Windmiller Preamp
An effect pedal that recreates the Grampian Reverberation Unit Type 636 S/N: 1138 Pete Townshend used as a saturation tool.
The result is a versatile pedal that can be used as an 'always on' preamp with a beautiful color, a booster for solo parts, or a tool to saturate and enhance the amp's natural overdrive.
- Based on the preamp of the Grampian Reverberation Unit Type 636 S/N: 1138
- Suitable for guitar, bass and keys
- Improved and quieter circuit including true bypass switching
- Hi. Cut and Lo. Cut tone shaping controls for maximum versatility
- Smart Track Fastening System