CIOKS was founded in year 1991 and the first product out was the Baby power supply. It was released for sale in August 1992. To mark our 20th anniversary we’ve made one of most powerful and versatile power supplies for effect pedals on the market – CIOKS CIOKOLATE.
With some additions and a slightly different design we’ve put the DC10 and AC10 power supplies in one box. Loads of power, almost endless compositions of different voltages and a great selection of included Flex cables make this power supply a really strong tool for powering big pedal boards with many different pedals.
CIOKS CIOKOLATE power supply will power several high current digital pedals, high voltage 18, 24 or even 40V pedals, one or two AC pedals, one or two Radial Tonebone pedals or simulating a dying battery it will power your old favourite fuzz or overdrive. On top of all that it will of course also power all your standard 9V pedals from its many isolated outlets.
- 16 outlets configured in 12 isolated sections
- Two toroidal transformers with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 4 powerful DC sections, three with 400mA each and one with 600mA
- 2 powerful AC sections with 800mA each and voltages 9, 12 and 16V AC
- Two 15V outlets for Radial Tonebone pedals
- Possibility of 18 or 24V with 100mA from a single outlet
- One outlet with adjustable voltage in the range 4-15V
- Will power a vintage 40V Electro-Harmonix pedal with Stack Flex (15V+24V)
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each isolated section
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- Total of 24 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- 3-way daisy chain Flex powering 3 pedals of one outlet included
- Two types of Stack Flex making a series connection (adding voltages of two outlets) included
- Flex cable for Electro-Harmonix vacuum tube pedals included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- Two mounting brackets and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
- Outlet 1: 4-15V DC / 100mA
- Outlet 2-4: 9V DC / 100mA each
- Outlet 5: 18 or 24V DC / 100mA
- Outlet 6-7: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each
- Outlet 8-9: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA each
- Outlet 10-11: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 400mA
- Outlet 12-13: 9 and 12 or 15V DC / 600mA*
- Outlet 14: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA*
- Outlet 15-16: 9, 12 or 16V AC / 800mA
- * only one of these two sections can be used
- Size: 292x98x35mm (excl. rubber feet)
- Weight: 1,6kg
- Warranty period: 5 years worldwide
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- CIOKS CIOKOLATE power supply
- Mains power cord
- 24 Flex cables:
- Type 1 – black with 5,5/2,1mm centre negative DC plug x12
- Type 2 – red with 5,5/2,1mm centre positive DC plug x1
- Type 4 – green with 5,5/2,5mm centre positive DC plug x3
- Type 5 – black with 3,5mm tip positive Jack plug x2
- Type 6 – black with 9V battery clip x1
- Type 7 – blue with 2 pin DIN plug x1
- Split Flex type 1 – black, powers two pedals of a single outlet x1
- 3-way Daisy chain Flex type 1 – black, powers three pedals of a single outlet x1
- Stack Flex type 1 – white/black, adds voltages of two outlets x1
- Series adapter Flex – white, adds voltages of two outlets x1
- Pedalboard mounting hardware: two mounting brackets, screws, washers, stand-offs and a hex key
- Product sheet (drill guide)
- Flex guide
- VERSATILE AND POWERFUL - The CIOKS CIOKOLATE provides a mix of 4 DC sections (400mA and 600mA) for medium-current stompboxes and 2 AC sections (800mA) for high current digital pedals.
- 15V POWER OUTLETS - If you own more than one Radial Tonebone Pedals, the CIOKOLATE is the ideal solution for powering your other Radial units. CIOKS offers 15V outputs with 400mA and 600mA.
- CAN POWER EVEN A 40V PEDAL - The CIOKOLATE includes a Stack Flex Cable that lets you use 2 isolated outlets as one. You can run a vintage 40V EHX pedal on the 18/24V and 4~15V outputs via Stack Flex.
- LETS YOU POWER 2 PEDALS IN 1 OUTPUT - The included Split Flex Cable enables you to power two pedals in one outlet at the same time. You can even do 3-way daisy chain with CIOKOLATE.
- REDUCES HUMS AND NOISE - Equipped with 2 toroidal transformers, the CIOKOLATE makes sure your signal is protected from electromagnetic interference and unwanted noise.