If you're looking for a beautiful custom-built guitar that plays like butter and can scream like a banshee you've found the perfect guitar. The neck plays so smoothly and the carved neck joint allows for easy access to the highest frets so you can play the guitar from top to bottom. A must have for any player or collector.
Clockworks Guitars is the brainchild of 13th Street Guitars in Huntington Beach, CA.
- Honduran Mahogany Set Neck
- Chambered Honduran Mahogany Body Topped with a wicked book-matched Flame Maple Top and Binding
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Aged Finish
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard (10-14” Compound Radius)
- Dunlop 6130 Frets
- Sleek ‘60 shape neck
- Contoured Heel
- Gotoh Vintage Style Tuners
- Graph Tech Resomax Wraparound Bridge (perfect intonation)
- Instrumental Pickups Vintage style P-90
- Vintage Style Wiring
- Electrosocket Jack Cup
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish with checking, wear, dings, and scratches
- Plek Precision is built into every Clockwork Guitar right from the start.
- After the guitar is painted and final construction, it gets a full Plek Setup.
- Includes a hard shell case.
- 6lbs. 12.2oz.