If you're looking for a beautiful custom-built guitar that plays like butter and can scream like a banshee you've found the perfect guitar. A must have for any player or collector.
Clockworks Guitars is the brainchild of 13th Street Guitars in Huntington Beach, CA.
- Pearl White Poly Finish by Mitch Lanzini
- Honduran Mahogany Set Neck
- Honduran Mahogany Body
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard (10-14” Compound Radius)
- 24.63" Scale Length
- Dunlop 6150 Frets
- Gotoh Vintage Style Tuners
- Suhr High Output Humbucker
- Graph Tech Resomax Wraparound Bridge (perfect intonation)
- Vintage Style Wiring
- Electrosocket Jack Cup
- Plek Precision is built into every Clockwork Guitar right from the start.
- After the guitar is painted and final construction, it gets a full Plek Setup.
- Includes an ABS hard shell case.