Disaster Area Designs EVO Solderless Cable Kit
1010 kit – 10 plugs, 10ft. of cable. Suitable for small to medium pedalboard setups with up to six pedals. Makes 5 cables.
EVO Solderless are an ultra-low profile cable system, making them the ideal choice for your jam-packed pedalboard or rack system. They’re easy to assemble, just insert the cable into the opening on the EVO plug and then tighten the ground screw with the included driver — it’s that easy. Need to make a right-angle cable? Just fold the cable into the notch on the side of the plug and it locks into place. Unlike competing cable kits, EVO plugs lock into either straight or right-angle position without tools or extra hardware.
EVO Solderless Cable Kit Features:
- Ultra-compact Solderless Plugs 0.4″ / 10.24mm dia. x 0.435″ / 11mm long handle size
- Allows for higher connection density / more pedals on your board
- Plugs lock into straight or angled configuration (patent applied for)
- Simple connection, requires only a screwdriver (included)
- Ultra-flexible cable measures 0.150 / 4mm diameter
- Cable is extremely low capacitance – only 37pF / ft.
- 24AWG oxygen-free copper core is larger than competing solderless cables
- Semi-conductive inner shield reduces microphonics
- Stranded center cable is more flexible and less prone to breakage than solid-core cables
- Kit includes 10 plugs and 10 feet of cable, enough to make up to 5 patch cables
- Assembled in the USA from foreign and domestic components. Cable made in USA.
We Also Recommend