The Simplifier Deluxe is a zero watt dual channel & reverb stereo amplifier
Use it as a stereo 2-channel amplifier, or 2-parallel amplifiers for full stereo signal chain, or with 2 guitars at the same time, each with its own amp and fx loop
- Mono or Stereo mode Input.
- Stereo FX send with preamp bypass option for each channel.
- Stereo Thru jack for recording unaffected signal, WDW, or monitoring purposes.
- Right and Left FX return jacks
- DI outputs
- 1⁄4” inch outputs with option to bypass the power+cab emulation.
TWO FULLY INDEPENDENT PREAMPS:
- (2) Studio grade preamps capable of modeling iconic amplifier tones
EACH CHANNEL BOASTS:
- (3) Preamp types (MS BRIT, AMERICAN, AC BRIT)
- (3) Gain Modes (CLEAN, CRUNCH AND LEAD)
MULTI-STAGE STEREO REVERB - Including a full stereo reverb, with mix control for each channel independently
3 reverb modes
- Short: ROOM STYLE
- Mid: PLATE STYLE
- Long: ETHER STYLE
- Left and Right POWER AMP SIM (Post-Preamp) and two independent CABSIMS with selectable COMBO(1X12), STACK (2X12) and TWIN (2X12) cabinets.
- High grade HEADPHONE AMP with AUX INPUT for silent practice.
- HEAVY DUTY self designed anodized aluminium case
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: 200mA / 9V center negative