DSM & Humboldt Simplifier MKII
The Simplifier MK-II takes the analog amp simulation to a new stage of realism. Much more options, while keeping the instant touch and dynamics that only an all analog device can manage.
All, in the same ultra compact footprint...
With a redesigned layout for an easy understanding and connectivity, will help you to keep your Simplifier as your pedalboard brain, better than ever.
Also we included a brand new heavy- duty all aluminium enclosure, with all metal switches for maximum endurance.
Completely redesigned preamps with wider gain range and extremely dynamic behavior combined with the Power Amp drive control, new Speaker type knob, and Reverb.
According to many users, one of the most desired features on the OG Simplifier was a built in reverb, or at least a room control.
This is why, we heard this call by loading our new Simplifier, with a side- chained digital PLATE reverb.
SIMPLIFIER MK-II: TECH SPECS
- Weight: 360 grs (0,8 lb)
- Dimensions: 120 x 70 x 45 mm (4,7 x 2,7 x 1,8 inches)
- Power supply requirements:
- Voltage: 9 to 12V DC regulated
- Connector: 2.1mm DC jack, Center negative
- Current consumption: 150mA
- Recommended supply current: 200mA and up
- Input Impedance:
- Input: 1Meg Ohm L & R return: 1Meg Ohm
- Output impedance:
- Send: 1K Ohm
- Unbalanced Outputs: 4.7K Ohms
- Balanced Outputs: 100 Ohms
- Headphone amp specs:
- Power: 135mW into 32 Ohms.
* Use with 16, 32, 64 and 96 Ohm Headphones.
* Loss of power can occur with higher impedance headphones.