G&L Legacy HSS, Vintage White
The G&L Legacy HSS fattens things up with a G&L AW4470 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. Masterminded by G&L VP Engineering Paul Gagon, the Legacy HSS has that ideal balance that'll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will does a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HSS brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo's PTB (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup and a split coil switch for the bridge pickup. What's more, the Legacy HSS features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HSS's hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you'll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that'll have your pulse racing.
If you're looking for that extra power to properly rock the house in a classic looking axe, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HSS.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on.
- Model: Legacy (HSS)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Vintage White
- Bridge: DF Vibrato
- Knobs: S-Type Black
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Trim Parts: Chrome Pickguard Screws
- Neck Profile: Modern Classic
- 1-11/16" Nut Width
- 1-5/8" String Space
- 9.5" Radius
- .820" Depth at First Fret (+/- .015" tolerance)
- .870" Depth at 12th Fret (+/- .015" tolerance)
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple w/matching Fingerboard
- Neck Finish: Satin Vintage Tint
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: White Pearl Face Dots
- Nut: Bone
- Tuners: G&L Standard
- Neck Pickup: G&L CLF-100 Alnico 5 Single-Coil, Parchment
- Middle Pickup: G&L CLF-100 Alnico 5 Single-Coil, Reverse Wound, Parchment
- Bridge Pickup: G&L AW4470 Alnico, Black
- Controls: 5-Position Blade Selector + Volume Treble, Bass + Coil Split
- D'Addario EXL110 10-46
- Case: Deluxe Black Tolex