Cabzeus MONO is a compact yet powerful speaker simulator + DI.Box pedal. It was developed as a single channel version of its stereo big brother, Cabzeus. Cabzeus Mono offers 12 Speaker algorithms modeled after the real-life counterparts, each algorithms has 4 variations (speaker size and cabinet type), for a total of 48 sounds to select from. Simple yet effective user interface lets you browse through the algorithm library and user presets with ease. The speaker simulation may be bypassed allowing you to use Cabzeus Mono as a straight forward DI Box.
- Compact Speaker / Cabinet simulator + DI Box.
- Ports : Input, Thru, Outputs (balanced - XLR)
- Stereo headphone out with volume control.
- Input Pads : 0dB (unity), -20dB or -30dB.
- Internal charge pump circuitry boosts 9V supply voltage to 18V for extended headroom.