Use our new Red remote with select JHS Pedals to remotely activate the on-board toggle found on the pedal itself. By connecting the red remote to a red remote equipped pedal with any 1/4” instrument cable, This essentially acts as an on-the-fly switcher to give you more tonal options in any setting. The red remote is currently compatible with the following JHS Pedals: Morning Glory V4, SuperBolt V2, Twin twelve V2, double barrel V4. When using the red remote, The remote itself will act as the toggle, therefore disabling the pedal's onboard toggle switch. For example, if you have our red remote plugged into the SuperBolt, the superbolt's "gain" Toggle will be deactivated and the red remote will switch The toggle on/off as you step on the foot switch. To use the red remote, plug the remote into the jack of the pedal labeled "remote..."...This jack will have a red washer to denote it is the appropriate jack to plug the red remote into. Note: you can use any latching amp style foot switch or build your own too!.
- Use with select JHS Pedals to remotely activate the on board toggle found on the pedal itself
- Acts as an on the fly switcher to give you more tonal options in any setting
- Currently compatible with these JHS Pedals: Morning Glory V4, SuperBolt V2, Twin Twelve V2, Double Barrel V4
- To use, plug it into the jack of the pedal labeled REMOTE; the red washer denotes the jack to plug the Red Remote into
- The Switchback could become an essential utility in your touring rig or studio, helping you solve many switching puzzles with your rig
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without coloration from the other gear in your signal chain
- The small size is ideal for saving pedal board space, and it can easily be mounted underneath your board