Kauer Guitars Starliner, Gold Top - #1026-169
This Kauer Guitars Starliner, dubbed Gold Rush, is a straight up beauty all-around. It's gold top finish and vintage cherry back is a gem to behold. The neck plays beautifully and is very inspiring. A winner all-around.
The Starliner. This simple carve top body, thin skin finished, rock and roll MONSTER brings Kauer Guitars right back to its roots! Built out of Spanish Mahogany Body & Maple Top with a matching one piece Spanish Mahogany neck, our Starliner's remind of us Kalamazoo's finest era. Huge, in your face tone coupled with unexpected warmth and clarity always a favorite around the shop.
- Top: Maple
- Back: Spanish Mahogany
- Neck: Spanish Mahogany
- Body Binding: White
- Neck Profile: Thin C
- 1st Fret = .82" - 12th Fret = .89"
- Width at Nut: 1.725"
- Fretboard: Wenge
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 22
- Radius: 12"
- Fretwire: Jescar 47095SS
- Inlays: Keystone
- Finish Top: Goldtop
- Finish Back: Vintage Cherry
- Finish Neck: Vintage Cherry
- Bridge: TonePros Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: TonePros Stop-Tailpiece
- Tuners: Hipshot Open Back Locking
- Control Layout: 2 Volume / 2 Tone / 3-way Toggle
- Extras: Coil Split Push/Pull on Tone Knobs
- Pickups: Wolfetone KauerBuckers
- Weight: 8 lbs, 0 oz.
- Case: Mono M80 Vertigo