The Stylus adds vinyl and tape style warmth, warble, and anomalies to any instrument through simple and intuitive controls. Whether your goal is to add a rich analog preamp character or something more seriously warped and degraded, the Stylus has you covered!
- The middle pushbutton selects between Hi-Fi (up) and Lo-Fi (down). Lo-fi alters the bandwidth and introduces crackles and pops.
- Degrade introduces random volume dropouts and scratchiness when turned clockwise.
- Warble adjusts the amount of pitch wobble.
- Saturate simulates an overloaded receiver. Increase to add grit and analog character.
- Internal trimpot controls overall output volume. Adjust with a small flathead screwdriver.
- True Bypass
- Standard center negative 9V DC supply (not included). No battery compartment.
- Current draw: ~80mA
- Input impedance: 340kΩ
- Output impedance: <100Ω
- Manufactured in USA
Dimensions: 4.42" L x 2.64" W x 1.88" H