Old Blood Noise Endeavours Blackcap Asynchronous Dual Tremolo Pedal
Blackcap Dual Asynchronous Tremolo is a uniquely voiced interpretation of Whitecap. Blackcap retains the analog tremolo side of the original and takes the highly functional digital tap side into the realm of harmonic tremolo. Where before it turned your volume up and down, now it crossfades between your highs and lows. Mixed in parallel or series with the amplitude modulating tremolo, it's a new aural experience.
Combining a three-control analog tremolo and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap tremolo lets the user find new tremolo textures by combining the two sounds in series or parallel. Quick chops, slow ramps, asynchronous modulations, smooth sines, phase flipped undulations, textural rhythmic drifts - it's all there in the Whitecap.
- An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
- A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo and five selectable waveforms
- A series/parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
- Huge volume boost available in each sid e
- Expression jack for external tap control
- Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power