Old Blood Noise Endeavors BL-37 Reverb Variable Clock Effector
BL-37 is a reverb pedal within our BL line. It features modulation at two points in the reverb trail to give a wandering, lush reverb unlike any of our other reverbs, with a simplified control set. The Clock slider is the key to its magic, moving from a quick, tile-bathroom echo out to a dark, lofi-stretched reverb, unlike any space in existence.
- Clock to affect the timing of the entire system, moving from quick snappy reverb to long strange tails.
- Feedback to lengthen the decay of the reverb and increase the modulation character.
- Mix to set effect blend from 100% dry to 100% wet
- Volume to set overall volume
- Soft-touch bypass footswitch for true bypass and minimal switch noise
Requires 9V DC center negative 2.1mm jack power supply capable of 110mA (not included)
The art of BL-37 is by Brandy M Patterson