Old Blood Noise Endeavors BL-82 Chorus - Variable Clock Effector
Teasing apart the definition of a chorus pedal, Old Blood Noise Endeavors have created an ode to delay time, a device with a variable clock control to shift between recognizable shimmering chorus and chaotic modulated delay. Two delay lines modulated by opposite synchronized LFOs are combined in parallel, and the timing of the delay lines as well as the speed and depth of the LFOs are all determined by one tactile slider. The rest of the control set rounded out with feedback, volume, and mix add to an immediate experience that breaks open the boundaries of what it means to be a chorus.
- Clock slider to change the effect from fast and fidelitous to slow and degraded
- Feedback knob to enhance the intensity of the chorus/increase the amount of delay repeats
- Soft touch footswitch to engage or bypass the effect
- Mix control to set dry/wet mix
- Volume control to set overall volume
- 9V DC power