What began as a simple request for a vocal version of an Old Blood effect spiraled into a multi-function device with 10 new effects, versatile in/out and send/return sections oriented toward any instrument you want to throw at it, and ample control over all elements. It’s the new multi-tool for effects lovers on stage and in studio.
- XLR preamp for use with microphone level signals
- Switchable saturation section with blend, volume, and tone controls
- Two independently controlled effects sections with modulations, delays, reverbs and octaves, and controls over mix and two parameters of each
- A send/return to patch in external effects
- Post-saturation dry output for mixing versatility
- Relay bypass switching with momentary or latching functionality and effects trails
- Standard 9VDC center negative power