Origin Effects BassRIG Super Vintage
The BASSRIG Super Vintage is, quite simply, a complete vintage bass amp in a pedal. Based on the iconic Ampeg® SVT®, we have used all-analogue circuitry to recreate a complete valve amp-style signal path, along with an all-analogue cabinet simulator, giving you all the warmth, feel and drive of this classic bass rig in one small box.
When the SVT® arrived on the scene in 1969, it rewrote the rulebook for purpose-built bass amplification. Thanks to its enormous power, deep bass, growling overdrive and purposeful control set, this tower of tone has remained the amp of choice for the most discerning bassists on the world’s biggest stages.
With XLR and ¼” outputs, the BASSRIG Super Vintage will fit seamlessly into any signal chain, no matter how simple or complex, and our powerful Amp Out EQ tailors your sound to work with any amp, meaning you never have to compromise on tone.
- Complete valve amp-style signal path with dedicated class-A preamp and push-pull output stage, based on the Ampeg® SVT®
- Balanced DI output with analogue cabinet simulator based on the Ampeg® SVT® 8×10 cabinet
- Reactive overdrive design simulates interaction between amp and speaker for realistic feel and authentic sound
- Full range of SVT® tones from clean to overdriven
- Powerful tone-shaping Amp Out EQ
- Blend control lets you mix your drive sound in parallel with your clean signal
- Tour-grade, all-metal construction
- High-impedance, buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England