REDISCOVER REAL AMP OVERDRIVE!
Housing an unabridged valve amp-style signal path recreated in analogue electronics, the RevivalDRIVE accurately delivers a wide range of British and American amp tones, from clean to fully cranked.
With valve and silicon rectifier channels, a built-in mid boost and unique controls that will tailor its output to the amp you’re using, this may be the last overdrive pedal you will ever need.
- CHANNEL SWITCH – toggle between two identical sets of controls with two different rectifier options
- VOLUME – adjusts input level for amount of overdrive
- OUTPUT – overdrive and blended level
- LOWS – Adjusts the amount of low-end distortion
- MORE|PRES – reduces the power-stage’s negative feedback (CCW) or increases the presence (CW)
- GHOST – adds sag and “ghost notes” to replicate the behaviour of inefficient amps of the ’50s and ’60s
- BLEND – mix in your unaffected signal for parallel amp and subtle drive effects
- DRY GAIN – cut or boost the blended dry signal
- PRE-AMP – tonal recreations of classic amplifier preamps at the flick of a switch
- BRIGHT-CAP – add Blackface chime or Super Lead aggression just like on the real amps
- RE-AMP EQ – three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine tune the top-end further with HI SHELF and BRI-CAP CUT trimmers
- MID-ASSIGN – boost by up to +8dB from anywhere between 780Hz and 1.9kHz. Apply to either channel or toggle on/off anytime with the optional footswitch