Red Witch Empress Deus Chorus Vibrato
Red Witch’s most beloved pedal, The Empress Chorus, is back.
- Now even better than before.
- Ultra Versatile. 100% Analog. New “DARK” mode. Chorus/ Vibrato. Stereo.
- The most versatile analog chorus ever made.
- The original Empress Chorus was used exclusively by Andy Summers for all chorus sounds on the Police reunion in 2007.
- The most iconic exponent of chorus tones.
- The biggest reunion of the decade.
The new Empress Deus Chorus gives you access to the exact same sounds and circuit in Andy’s unit and so much more. All analog, with a new-old-stock MN3007 Bucket Brigade Delay chip at it’s heart, the Empress Deus Chorus offers virtually every chorus flavor you could desire.
The new Empress Deus adds an extra feature, the option of switching the right-hand toggle switch to a much darker mode – allowing you to emulate the high roll off of the classic Boss CE-1.
Featuring the unique VOICE control of the original Empress, you are able to change the delay time of the chorus – allowing you access to an infinite number of chorus pedal sounds in one box – from super-spanky sparkling clean to over-the-top sea-sick inducing, pitch bending wobble.
The new Empress Deus also allows you to run the pedal from either a standard 9 volt DC supply, or, from a 15 volt supply allowing more headroom.
Every analog chorus sound you could ever desire in one, beautiful box.
- Current draw: 25ma
- Weight: 360 grams
- Dimensions: 93mm x 52mm x 118mm