The RetroSonic is Revelator's rendition of the guitar that for many pioneered the whole enchilada. Yes, there were others, but not to some. The consummate working man's guitar, the right Tele can handle just about any thing, at any time in any situation. The Telecaster style guitar is my "go to" just about all the time for everything from Rockabilly to Worship music and everything in between.
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Color: '57 Era Transparent White Blonde
- Pickguard: White, 1 Ply
- Relic: Medium Wear
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Back Profile: Medium "C", .85"-.94"
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Fret Size: 6150
- Tuners: Kluson Nickel
- Bridge: Revelator USA
- Saddles: 1/4" Brass Compensated
- Bridge Pickup: Budz 542 10K Raised pole
- Neck Pickup: Budz 542 10K Nickel Cover
- Knobs: Middle 50's Era Flat Top
- Weight: 6lbs. 12oz.
- Serial No. 62122
- Case: Revelator Levi's Gig Bag