The RetroSonic is Revelator's rendition of the guitar that for many pioneered the whole enchilada. Yes, there were others, but not to some. The consummate working man's guitar, the right Tele can handle just about any thing, at any time in any situation. The Telecaster style guitar is my "go to" just about all the time for everything from Rockabilly to Worship music and everything in between.
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Neck: Maple
- Color: '57 Era Transparent White Blonde
- Pick Guard: White, 1 Ply
- Relic: Medium Wear
- Fret Board Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Back Profile: Medium "C", .85"-.94"
- Nut: Hand Cut Bone
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Fret Size: 6105
- Pickups: Bridge: Budz 542 10K Flatpole, Neck: Budz 542 10K Nickel Cover
- Tuners: Kluson Nickel
- Bridge: Fender Vintage
- Saddles: 1/4" Brass Compensated
- Knobs: Middle 50's Era Flat Top
- Weight: 6 lbs. 10 ozs.
- Serial # 3228
- Case: Revelator Levi's Gig Bag