The RetroSonic is Revelator's rendition of the guitar that for many pioneered the whole enchilada. Yes, there were others, but not to some. The consummate working man's guitar, the right Tele can handle just about any thing, at any time in any situation. The Telecaster style guitar is my "go to" just about all the time for everything from Rockabilly to Worship music and everything in between.
- Body: Ultra Light Weight Swamp Ash
- Neck: 1/4 sawn Rosewood Slab board
- Color: '61 Era Blonde over 3 color Sunburst
- Pickguard: 1 ply, 8 hole 61 style guard
- Relic: Medium Wear
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Back Profile: Medium "C", .84"-.95"
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Fret Size: 6125
- Pickups: Budz 542 10K Telecaster set
- Tuners: Kluson Nickel
- Bridge: Fender Pat. Pend.
- Knobs: Early 60's Era Flat Top
- Weight: 6lbs. 14oz.
- Case: Revelator Levi's Gig Bag