Rockboard DUO 2.2 Pedalboard with Pro GigBag
Made from a single sheet of cold-rolled aluminum, the ingenious, lightweight, stiff and rugged construction features vertical support struts for added stability and has not a single welded seam. The result is a completely flat and torsion-resistant surface that can be used edge-to-edge. The innovative slot design allows all cables to be conveniently and neatly routed under the board's surface. The precisely defined slot pattern provides a perfect fit for our innovative QuickMount system, which eliminates the need for hook & loop tape. Almost all common power supplies can be mounted on the underside. A Premium Gig Bag or sturdy Flight Case is included for safe transportation. Your choice.
Details at a glance
- Pedalboard for effects pedals
- For approx. 5 to 9 effects pedals (depending on size)
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on both sides
- Made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- Additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Width 622 mm / 24 31/64"
- Depth 142 mm / 5 9/16"
- Height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- Weight 0.9 kg / 2 lbs.
- Including gig bag
- Weight gig bag approx. 1.1 kg / 2.45 lbs.
- Interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 640 x 180 x 100 mm / 25 3/16" x 7 1/16" x 3 15/16"
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties