Spaceman Effects Redstone Germanium Preamp
The Redstone is a chameleon, a multipurpose platform designed to be your sonic swiss army knife. The gain cell has enough range to function effectively as a boost, line-driver, or overdrive. The tone controls are suitable for tailoring just the right response to suit nearly any use case. The discrete opamp design gives an extremely unique harmonic profile with a distinct 3D character.
- Up to 40dB of gain
- Wide range 3-band tone control
- Discrete opamp featuring a hand selected, vintage NOS germanium transistor
- Higher headroom available when run at 12V
- Well suited bass and baritone in addition to guitar
Hand-wired and built in Portland, Oregon, the Redstone features true-bypass relay switching with a soft-touch footswitch. On top of the cast-aluminum enclosure sits a durable, engraved vinyl faceplate and jewel indicator light. This pedal is built to last a lifetime, both on Earth or in the vacuum of space.
- Width: 2.60 inches / 66 mm
- Depth: 4.73 inches / 120 mm
- Height: 2.17 inches / 55 mm
- Weight: 10.5 ounces
- Input Resistance: 1 Meg Ohm
- Bypass Current Draw: 9mA
- Engaged Current Draw: 32mA
- Input Voltage: 9-12V DC