Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 50 Watt
The single-channel Classic Reverb Signature is Two-Rock's ultimate tone shaping machine. This harmonically rich amp can be pushed into beautiful clean or overdriven tones while still retaining the guitar's natural voice.
The Classic Reverb Signature is built on a silver anodized thick aluminum chassis, this amp features our proprietary output transformer as well as an all tube analog spring reverb, 3-position Gain Structure switch, foot switchable FET circuit, tone stack bypass, and Reverb Defeat which all together gives this amp a wide range of tonal possibilities, and have made the Classic Reverb Signature such an integral part of so many artist's guitar rigs. The 3-position Gain Structure switch changes the front end sensitivity and overall feel of the preamp; in the down position the amp feels similar to a vintage black-panel, the middle position is much like the Two-Rock Matt Schofield Signature front end with a hotter input stage, and the full up position is our traditional Two-Rock front end. On the 50 watt version instead of a half power option, the high power mode is fixed-biased and the low power mode is cathode biased.
- All USA made - All handwired
- Single channel, Tube Rectifier, 2 X 6L6, 50 watts
- 50 watt- class AB (AB / A Switch)
- Tube bias/cathode bias switchable
- Footswitchable FET preamp stage with level control, treble, middle, bass, bright, mid, deep, dual EQ settings, gain and master, contour control. 4, 8, 16 ohm output
- Footswitch Included
- Triple function LED footswitch for FET, Tone Bypass and Reverb Defeat
- 3 way preamp(negative) feedback switch
- Combo Dimensions: 20 5/8" wide x 22" tall x 11" deep
- Weight: 55 lbs