Universal Audio Golden Reverb
Harnessing more than 20 years of reverb modeling expertise, UAFX Golden Reverberator puts a trio of iconic reverbs right at your feet. The tube-driven spring reverb of classic ’60s guitar amps. The dense and haunting sound of ’50s studio plate reverbs. The endless algorithmic wonder of early digital reverb hardware.
Built upon powerful UAFX dual‑engine processing and unprecedented levels of sonic authenticity, Golden Reverberator is a flagship, no‑compromise reverb unit, built to inspire you for decades.
Spring 65: A Trio of Authentic Vintage Amp Reverbs
The tube-driven spring reverb from classic '60s American guitar amps is a heavenly sound like no other. But no two spring reverb tanks sound alike. So we auditioned over two dozen tanks, ultimately handpicking and modeling three tanks from a trio of vintage amps. Unlike other spring reverb emulations, UA's "whole amp" approach faithfully captures each reverb circuit's unique tube clipping character. The end result is all the drip, clang, whistles, and overtones of real tube‑driven spring reverb.
Plate 140: A Classic Palette of Rich Studio Plates
The dense, haunting sound of late-1950s studio plate reverb is integral to more than 60 years of classic recorded guitar tones. Golden Reverberator's three uniquely voiced plates — sourced from The Plant recording studio in Sausalito, California — frame your tones in hazy ambience as warm as the midday sun. Plus, you can easily add ripples of rich analog modulation to add texture.
Hall 224: A World of Late-'70s Vintage Digital Ambience
Introduced in the late 1970s, digital studio reverb allowed progressive guitarists to venture further into atmospheric exploration — fueling the platinum pop and alt‑rock guitar tones of the ‘80s, ‘90s, and beyond. Golden Reverberator's Hall 224 effect gives you the exact, bit-for-bit algorithms of a studio staple, with all of their lush, grainy trails and mesmerizing modulation textures.
- Flagship, no-compromise stompbox offering the most authentic tube-driven spring, plate, and vintage digital reverbs ever captured in an effects pedal
- Three "golden unit" spring reverb tanks, pulled from classic '60's American guitar amps
- Three vintage German studio plate reverbs sourced from The Plant (Sausalito, CA)
- A trio of perfect, bit-for-bit vintage digital reverb algorithms from the late 1970s
- Store and recall your favorite preset, silent switching, true/buffered bypass and spillover/trails*
- Analog dry through, stereo/dual mono operation, and available modulation on each effect
- Free Hall 224 Chamber & Plate vintage digital reverb effect, downloadable at registration