Walrus Audio Fundamental Series Phaser
The Fundamental Phaser is a versatile digital emulation of a classic phaser. With 3 types of Phaser algorithms to select from, you can get sounds ranging from light tonal modulation to a highly modulated and resonant phaser.
- Rate: Control the rate of the LFO modulating the signal.
- Feedback: Control the amount of affected signal sent back into the feedback loop.
- Depth: Control the depth of the LFO waveshape.
- Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between 3 distinct flavors of the pedal.
- Light – A scaled-back phaser that slightly modulates your signal.
- Medium – Emulates a classic warm analog phaser.
- Heavy – Multi-voiced phaser with lots of experimental sounds.
- Bypass Switch – Turns the effect on and off.
- Bypass LED - Illuminated when the effect is engaged.
- Input Jack - 1/4 inch cable from the instrument.
- Output Jack - 1/4 inch cable to amplifier.
- 9v Jack – 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA min.