Walrus Audio Fundamental Series Tremolo
The Fundamental Tremolo is a classic optical tremolo, giving you that iconic chewy movement. With 3 wave shapes to select from, you can get sounds from smooth and soothing to glitchy and crazy.
- Rate – The Rate slider sets how fast or slow the LFO is oscillating.
- Depth – The Depth slider controls the strength of the tremolo effect.
- Volume – The Volume slider sets the overall output volume of the pedal.
- Slide Switch – The slide switch allows you to change between 3 distinct oscillator waveforms: Sine, Square, and Random.
- Bypass Switch – Turns the effect on and off.
- Bypass LED - Illuminated when the effect is engaged.
- Input Jack - 1/4 inch cable from the instrument.
- Output Jack - 1/4 inch cable to amplifier.
- 9v Jack – 9-volt DC, Center Negative, 100mA min.