The Wampler Metaverse is a powerful studio and stage ready DSP multi-delay pedal with an advanced MIDI command set. Comprising eleven of Brian Wampler’s favorite delays, the Metaverse is a full-featured, small-footprint stomp box that is fully programmable, preset capable, has stereo inputs and outputs, allows full MIDI control, and has an expression input that you can assign to ANY of the parameters.
Just like the Terraform that came before it, the Metaverse is an advanced, feature-packed pedal that allows you to navigate its settings without endless menus on a tiny display. Use the intuitive user interface or a separate MIDI controller to effortlessly traverse Wampler’s Metaverse of rich, expansive delay tones.
Eleven Onboard Delay Programs
The primary rotary controller selects between the eleven on-board delays, the five common parameter controls adjust the setting for each of the different algorithms. Hold down the left footswitch to access alternate parameters for certain delays and save them as presets. Use a MIDI controller to access every parameter. Choose the delay time length using the tap tempo, send a MIDI global clock signal, or simply use the “Delay” knob - the Wampler Metaverse is one of the most user configurable pedals we have ever made!
1. ANLG - ANALOG STYLE DELAY
2. WET - MODULATED ANALOG DELAY
3. BBD - BUCKET BRIGADE DELAY
4. JET - ANALOG FLANGER DELAY
5. DOC - WAMPLER ‘THE DOCTOR’
6. FTE - WAMPLER ‘FAUX TAPE ECHO’
7. ETH - WAMPLER ‘ETHEREAL’ DELAY
8. MOD - DIGITAL FLANGER DELAY
9. SPC - SPACE ECHO DELAY
10. TAPE - MULTI HEAD TAPE DELAY
11. DIGI - DIGITAL DELAY
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Metaverse. From its convenient form factor to its flexible controls and full MIDI implementation via TRS jacks, the Metaverse is all Wampler.
- Studio quality conversion 48 kHz Sampling rate with 24-bit audio
- Full 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- 11 Studio-quality vintage and modern delay effects designed and realized in-house at Wampler
- Simple user interface making your sound design instantaneous
- All parameters controllable via an outboard expression pedal
- 8 onboard preset locations to save your favorite patches, 128 total via MIDI
- Full MIDI control with CC and PC commands
- True Stereo or Mono I/O
- Complete set of AU and VST3 plugins FREE when pedal registered online
- Pedalboard friendly enclosure with minimal footprint
- Power draw - 9V DC center pin negative, external supply only: 130mA at 9V
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 3.75” x 2.25” (114 x 95 x 56mm) Weight: 2 pounds (910g)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Designed and Built in the USA
- UPC: 763815133348
The following designations are not owned by or associated with Wampler Pedals, Inc. but are instead owned by their respective owners: Way Huge Aqua Puss, Electro-Harmonix Memory Man, Boss DM-2, Maestro Ecoplex, Binson Echorec, TC Electronics 2290 Dynamic Digital Delay.