Wampler's Collective Series pedals are packed with features for players of all levels. Designed for affordability without compromising on the qualities that epitomize Wampler, every Collective Series pedal allows you to easily dial in rich, fat tones ideal for beginners and professionals alike. Welcome to the Collective.
The Triumph is a versatile overdrive based around two of Brian's all-time favorite overdrives, the Digitech Bad Monkey and the Boss SD-1. In typical Wampler fashion, additional EQ stages have been added that allow a variety of different tones as well as internal circuit changes that add polished glassy overtones.
The Triumph offers a two-position voicing switch that selects Smooth or Punch modes, giving you two uniquely distinct flavors of overdrive. Gain, volume, and a three-band active EQ round out the controls allowing perfect tone shaping no matter the application. Triumph will sit beautifully in the mix with assured clarity and a driving, rich tone.
In Smooth mode, the Triumph delivers a progressive gain structure with an unmistakable gritty presence and classic mid-hump profile. Dial in some soulful blues through a clean amp or experience growling bite when you push it through an already crunchy amplifier. In Punch mode, Triumph adds more open tonality, less compression and is more touch sensitive, providing detailed note articulation
- Collective Series pedal designed by Brian Wampler
- Dual voice overdrive pedal with switchable voicing modes
- Smooth mode for classic liquid gain
- Punch mode for added bite and tight low end
- High-grade components selected for superior sound and response
- Volume, gain and 3-band EQ
- Top mounted input and output jacks and power connector
- Dimensions: 2.5" x 4.4" x 1.4" (63.5 mm x 112mm x 35.5mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Power draw: 21mA, 9-18V DC
- Includes limited 5-year warranty
The following designations are not owned by or associated with Wampler Pedals, Inc. but are instead owned by their respective owners: Digitech Bad Monkey and Boss SD-1.